i’m a gay snek
i’m a gay snek
(╯⊙ ⊱⊙╰ ) this is a thing of beauty
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
Go big or go home
So I tried to recreate this, because I knew the responses would be different, and consequently realized that it’s either extremely old or faked, as Cleverbot auto-capitalizes and auto-punctuates your sentences for you if you do not. Oh well.
In light of that fact, here’s my go at cybersexing Cleverbot.
So I decided to try it
alrighty, let’s go one more step
i’M ACTUALLY CRYING.
THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Story of my life
that’s a first.
I LAUGHED HARDER THEN I HOULD HAVE AND I WAS IN PUBLIC
I wasn’t gonna reblog this but I lost it at the last one
Persona 3 Portable - Time
please just watch this
"It’s one second." I said
"It can’t possibly be that great."
I was wrong.
Fun fact my computer clock is about fifteen or sixteen minutes ahead. It’s meant to get me off my ass and to work on time, but it doesn’t actually work that well =w=;; I still end up going in several minutes late.
That’s the same reason mine’s ahead, actually. I thought it’d be motivating. Oops.
Let me grind this in a little more for you guys.
"cis" (from cisgender) means you identify as the gender you were assigned.
Cis does not mean:
- You are comfortable with your “body.”
- "gender you were born with." You’re not born with a gender.
- "straight." Being cis has nothing to do with your sexuality.
So, can cis people stop altering the definition and spreading misinformation?
Panic At The Disco are the latest group to suffer the wrath of the Westboro Baptist Church, which announced it was going to protest the […]
Panic At The Disco are the latest group to suffer the wrath of the Westboro Baptist Church, which announced it was going to protest the band’s July 20 show in Kansas City, Missouri.
But lead singer Brendon Urie, who’s been open about his own bisexuality, turned the tables by announcing on Facebook “For every member of WBC that actually shows up we will donate $20 to Human Rights Campaign #pride2014.”
Only 13 protestors appeared at yesterday’s concert, but Urie rounded up the donation to $1,000. In addition, Panic at the Disco donated 5% of its total merchandise sales from the Kansas City show to HRC.
I decided to make a comic just like all those ultra cool ones i see on tumblr nowadays!!